I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

day 4

hello! so it is a beautiful Thursday afternoon and I'm actually sitting at home procrastinating on my homework. It has been a day full of surprises (some not so good, nothing for you to worry about though), but I've added one more thing to our future nursery: a rocker-glider! (thanks Merrisa!) I am in the process of looking for some replacement cushions, because they are currently a bluejean style and I'd like something a little more modern, but I'm so excited to save the money on such a key piece! Hopefully starting next weekend we will be able to go shopping for some things to start a registry and get our first "baby-boy/girl-specific" item. :)

I guess this will be a short post this afternoon, since I am a few hours from my first class of the day and I need to get a bit of my homework done ;) Things to keep in mind though:

1. the baby can hear everything these days! SO- Daniel has started randomly talking to his kid, which I think is totally adorable and sweet.
2. getting excited for next Wednesday! Daniel and I are headed to our second big prenatal appointment and second ultrasound. Hopefully I will be posting BOY or GIRL before lunch. YAY!
3. Next Friday is my birthday. So...that's that.

That's it for now. We will talk to you soon!

Love- me and baby

No comments:

Post a Comment