I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

day 3

So I dropped off the train already! Or fell off the bike or out of the boat....whatever. Point is, I'm back. The past 10 days have been wild and crazy, but I'm in a surprisingly good mood and very relaxed! Homework has taken over most all of my spare time, but thankfully house hunting is over (for this year) so I have my weekends back. Daniel and I did an overhaul on our apartment this weekend and spent some time watching football with friends. All in all it was a great weekend and I was thankful for the break.

On the baby side of things, I feel like I have grown 3 inches around this week and I am more than filling out a C-cup (amazing!). Most of my shirts are tight around the belly (which, to me still looks too much like a spare tire instead of a baby-bump), but Daniel swears I look like a "momma" already. The other very exciting thing is that I that I have been able to feel the baby moving in the last couple days. Once or twice before bed, if I'm laying still and quiet I can feel what I can only describe as a fish doing somersaults in my lower tummy. It's hard to catch and it rarely comes again right after, so not much chance for feeling it from the outside yet. Daniel tried to feel it on Sunday night and we thinkthink we could feel him/her moving- but again, it's so hard to pinpoint it since we don't really know what to look or feel for yet. Hopefully in the next couple weeks it will get more clear and strong.

Only 8 days till we go to our next ultrasound to see if he/she will cooperate and let us know if we are waiting for Jackson or Isabella! My gut (no pun intended) thinks it will be a girl, but I will be so darn excited either way. We are praying whoever it is spreads wide so we can do some shopping over my birthday weekend. :)

The other interesting thing is that apparently this kid LOVES salt. I have been craving all things saltly and sodium filled. Pretzels have been high on the list, but yesterday I wanted Chinese so badly I ordered about $30 worth of delivery between work and class. Daniel died laughing when he got home. I guess he figured I was exaggerating when I said I was really really hungry when I ordered and we would have Chinese for a week. I wasn't kidding.

I better go now, though, because Lon is having a bad day. She is sick and clingly and I better give her some love before she cries again. Since my little baby is hearing clearly now, I don't need two cranky babies around! Love you all. I'll do my best to get back on here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment