I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Monday, June 28, 2010

13 days...

It's getting close! We have crossed the "two weeks till" date and are headed for our 38th week appointment tomorrow afternoon. I didn't update on last week, but according to Dr. Bohmer Isabella is growing perfectly and he guesses she is about 7lbs right now. I haven't gained much weight (only a few lbs) in the last month and I am still itty-bitty compared to everyone else I have seen in the office who is 8.5 months along, but I'm thankful! We have been so blessed to have no complications with this pregnancy, so far and I hope that means a quick and "easy" labor.

I can't remember if I posted about it yet, but the week before last (so week 36) we had a bit of false labor and they had me come into the hospital to be monitored for a while. It was all a false alarm, but a great practice run! In light of that this past week the doctor talked to us about the issue of our living an hour from the hospital and the chance of my having a very quick labor. He said that if I am more than a couple cm dilated this week, he would be willing to schedule an induction for next week (the week of the 4th) instead of risking a fast labor. Daniel is much more worried that I am, so I am siding against the induction, but for his sake we have been talking about it and will talk more to Dr B tomorrow about pros and cons. I'll keep you all posted!

Needless to say, regardless of an induction or completely natural birth, we are more than ready for our little girl to make her grand arrival. The sooner the better!

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment