I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

some photos

As promised...
here are some photos from the shower, of Bella's room, of me recently and of our little home! Enjoy!

look at her cute little door knobs!a sweet little blanket given to Bella at the shower....
my old dresser vamped up for Bella...stacked high with all her pretty things!
a packed wardrobe (another freebie!) that Becca K and I painted and Daniel installed a light inside...I love it!
view from the doorway, that window is the last little project- needs curtains and blinds.
looking around the room some more.... look at her beautiful crib (Daniel's dad made it) and the changing table from Aunt Lydia

Pictures from my shower-- thanks Gail, Suzie and Jane! Also, notice the beautiful crib build for Bella by Daniel's dad...




a street near our home...
our little bungalow!
getting ready for Dee Dee's wedding...(thanks Jennifer!)
Daniel and Me on our last "babyless" vacation






A family photo... with Baby on the way :)






Well, that's good for now! I can't wait to start posting pictures of her instead!!


1 comment:

  1. My heart just swells to look at the pics! Our Daniel now has a beautiful wife and a baby "Bella" on the way. Counting the days until she gets here. The nursery is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete