I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nana


I won't be able to write much here tonight, but I am going to try a beginning and maybe add on over the next few days or weeks. I know Bella won't get to ever meet her, but my Nana was one of the most wonderful, loving, strong and wise grandmothers anyone could ever ask for! She left us knowing that she was about to have her first great-granddaughter and I know that made her incredibly happy. But since Bella won't ever get to meet her face to face, I wanted to write about some of my favorite memories of Nana for her to read one day. I am so thankful for the fact that she was able to be with me for so many years and wonderful memories, like my wedding day and to hear Daniel and I announce that we were having a little girl. I know Nana already loved Bella and I want my daughter to know that from her mom first hand...

To begin: pictures of Daniel and I with Nana and Bunka on our wedding day 1/2/10
more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment