I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

downhill from here


These photos are of me and my London (2 on this Saturday!). She loves playing with my Mac Photo Booth and when she saw me taking some new pictures of my belly, she joined in. How stinking cute is that?

Hello everyone! So we have successfully crossed the halfway point and are 3 weeks down the other side. Only 17 weeks left till Bella is due to make her appearance! This past week has been heaven, mostly. On spring break from classes (so nice), but I didn't think were taking as much of a tole on me mentally until I didn't have to worry about getting to them and finishing homework. I would have thought work was the worst part, but I guess not! I still have a paper to write and one last midterm to study for, both for Monday, and some articles to read/summarize for Monday, too. Hoping to get that done today and tomorrow since this weekend has been named "date weekend" for Daniel and I.

We had planned to start Friday night, but he has
a make-up day for school and I've got all three kids till 5ish. Needless to say, we will probably eat in and be lazy (while I finish homework) and wake up Saturday morning whenever we feel like it. The plan is to have a good, hearty breakfast in bed and take Cayla on a long walk. Then we have some things to take to Plato's Closet (make $ we hope!) before our massages at 2:00 :) I'm so excited. After that, goodness knows if I will want to do anything at all, but we have planned to go Put-Put Golfing in Concord and see an early movie (Alice). Besides that, probably cook on the grill if the weather is nice and spend the rest of the evening staring into each others' eyes... juuuust kidding. That's just weird. All-in-all I am expecting a great, relaxing, cherish-the-days-before-a-baby time.

In other news, I feel like I am growing an inch
a day this month. Last month the growth was kinda sudden and went from 'nothing' to 'something'....but I feel rounder and heavier every morning now. See photos :) And note, I am totally embarressed to be showing one "bare belly," but you can almost see how much she's grown better that way. Also take into account that my boobs (sorry dad) have gone up TWO sizes... so yeah. Enjoy. <3

1 comment:

  1. LOL Caly, I so enjoy reading these! I wish I had the brilliant idea to blog about my earlier stages of pregnancy! LOL I remember being baffled as to how much my already huge boobs grew! And yup...they went up 2 cup sizes. LOL But be encouraged...they do eventually go back to normal. Right now I'm wearing my old bras. LOL But my Mom tells me as soon as the baby comes out and I start nursing, that they'll blow up again. Joy joy! hahahaha! Anyways, I totally enjoy reading your blog, and it's nice to know, that what I went through and noticed, you are too! :)

    ReplyDelete