I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Friday, March 12, 2010

desperate for sleep

two posts in 24 hours must mean something. I am not sure what it is, but I know that I am beyond tired today and I would kill for a nap. If it was just me and London today I'd be in there sleeping with her, but the other kids came home early today from school and are on Spring Break next week. I will have all three of them Tuesday/Friday...*sigh* So exhausted just thinking of that.

This job makes me appreciate so much, really, but most of all it makes me appreciate my mother. I don't honestly know how she raised 3 and 4 little ones all day long without locking at least a couple in closets till Dad got home. And since we never starved, always had clothes to ware, learned to read, and had a relatively clean home for all those years I really don't know how she did it.

Maybe it is different when they are yours and you don't have homework and your own house to think of cleaning when you leave theirs, but the last thing I want to do today is clean up, do dishes and put away laundry. Alas, it all has to get done here and there (our apartment). I'm excited to see how hard or easy is it to only have Bella around and our things to worry over after two years of helping maintain two homes. Don't get me wrong, I love this family like my own and would do anything for them! I just need a break.

I think Bella is tired today, too. She hasn't been moving hardly at all. Usually I feel her all day now, which is amazingly wonderful, but not so much this afternoon. Maybe if I get a good dinner in me and catch up on homework I will be more relaxed. I know my stress level isn't good for her. I shouldn't be this worn out on Spring Break... maybe it is almost better for me not to have any down time to think about how tired I am!

So, better go and stop dwelling. I found a maternity dress for my cousin's wedding that I think will be pretty and work nicely. And in the process found a brand of maternity clothes that I really like and will probably do some internet shopping for a few pieces later this weekend. IF I get my homework done. 5 assignments due Monday. eek. Anyway, gotta go. Clean up time with the kidos...

No comments:

Post a Comment