I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a week of firsts

so this has been our week of firsts...
-first test of the spring for me
-first day of baseball for daniel
-first trip to VA with Bella
-first time Daniel got to feel Bella kicking (he was SO excited!)
-first time visiting David (for 5 whole minutes) at Campbell
-first week I have really wanted to quit school.... (too much to do...)

Besides that, it has been a normally insane, crazy week. I am over 100 pages behind in my readings... more like 200, probably, and have a paper due tomorrow. And March 1st. And March 15th...and in between.

On a happier note, my amazing sister Beca has come to help me with little London today. So I've actually gotten my first assignment of the morning done (yay!) and am going to move on to reading the rest of my first 100 pages (so I can start essay #2). Bella has been kicking all morning, which is my little reminder that all this will be worth it to give her the best life possible. But for now, my tiny break is over and I best get started on the next thing.

love and updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment