I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

update at the half-way point...

How far along: 19 weeks, one day (week 20)
Total weight gain: Still not gained any extra so far, but back at 0 from weight loss in ist
How big is baby: about 10 inches, 9-10oz (the size of a large melon)
Maternity clothes: Had to get a pair of jeans this week, but found a style that doesn't involved an elastic/tub thing. Also upgraded in bra size again and into some cute maternity tops that aren't tents
Stretch marks: None...thanks to lotion, i think.
Sleep: Not so great, this weekend especially since I've been away from home, but I'm just really uncomfortable it seems....
Movement: Yes, all day and especially at night. She moves around like crazy when I'm sitting still and rolls around. It's amazing and weird and adorable.
Food cravings: All the time, but constantly changing. I can pretty much always to clam chowder.
Food aversions: Not really, but I'm still having a lot of trouble with smells making me gag like NO other.
Belly button: no change yet
What I'm looking forward to: Daniel being able to feel her move and getting through this semester...
Weekly wisdom: Be in the moment! I know we will miss the days when feedings meant feeding mommy and going to the store didn't require a pack-mule.
Weekly joy: getting to see my family and best friends in VA, and having a "permanent" belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment