I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Year Goes By...

Today is the first anniversary of my Nana's passing. We all love her so much and wish that she were here, but I am so thankful for all the years we had together, for everything she taught me (like how to give a man directions) and that she is still keeping an eye on us from heaven. I know that she is watching her first great-granddaughter grow into such a big girl and that she loves her so! So even though today is marked with sadness and memories of our loss, it is also a day to remember how much she loved us all and how blessed we were to know her! I <3 you, Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment