I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Life After Bachelors...

That's right ladies and gentleman, I am a graduate. Bachelors in hand (sorta) and the UNC system behind me, I am forging my way into the future. And by forging I mean, I'm not doing one bit of thinking about classical literature, grammar and linguistics, or lifting a finger to write one more essay (except here, of course). It is, however, only a temporary hiatus. I know that my teaching license and Masters are in my near future...and maybe a law degree in the later future; but at least for the summer I am out of school and focusing on being the best wife and mommy ever. Isn't that enough?!?! No- throw in there cook and cleaner, coupon'er and grocery-shopper, sister/daughter/daughter-in-law and employee, too. That about covers it. :)

On a much better note: Bella is walking. YES WALKING! And has been since 9m 3w old (or May 10th)... She started out taking lots of steps together, but once she fell over she started crawling. Then she started falling and getting back up and walking some more. Now she barely stumbles! Until she starts trying to run, then she usually falls over :) I think Daniel likes this the best (because she is usually trying to run to him while she cries out "Dada!").

That brings up the second awesome thing: officially she is saying 'Dada' and 'Mama' and 'Hi' and 'Baby.' Pretty much in that order. I mean, I could be annoying and argue that she said Mama and Dad at the same time, but she clearly calls for her Dada and I think I might just let Daniel have this one ;). Either way, it's pretty darn adorable.

Besides all that, there is lots to say. But so much is still unsure and in God's hands that I won't speak of it just yet. Just know that we are happy and full of Faith that we are in God's will with our decisions as a family right now. It is a great feeling to have- to know that you are walking in His will. Everything looks better: even finances! Yay for a God-guided budget!

Well, I better go. I successfully have my little one down for a 2hr+ nap (whoop whoop!) and I really want to get working on some Father's Day presents for her #1 man (and mine, truthfully). Can't wait to see him tonight!!

Love and God Bless, I will be on here more than once ever other month from now on. Have I said that before? Well, ignore anything that I said before my BA was done- I was 3/4 crazy then. :) So till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment