I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ALMOST CHRISTMAS - yay Cards!

So I heard about this from my girl Shawna, and she is ALL about getting something for free. And well, so am I- so ladies, get on this! It ends on the 10th!

Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Holiday Cards to bloggers!!
I'm so excited about this! I use Shutterfly for all of my photo printing. I have always been pleased with Shutterfly's quality AND customer service. We have not used Shutterfly for our Christams Cards but since this will be our first Christmas as a married couple with our BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL I really went to start using photo Christmas cards so that our family and friends can not only receive a nice holiday but it they will also receive a nice photo of us as well. I have heard that it so easy to use and upload my personal pictures.

There are so many great designs to choose from, but this is my favorite so far:

I really like how simple this card is, more focus on us!. Shutterfly has many options for bright and cheerful colors and they are one of the only places I can find that have beautiful designs in the colors that I really like.

Not into Christmas cards? They also have a wide range of products including: Calanders,
Mother's Day Cards and Story Cards.

I never use anyone but Shutterfly. I've been a customer of theirs for a couple years now, and I am so excited for the 50 Free Card promotion! I have ordered a few MANY prints since my daughter was born, they make wonderful gifts for all occasions!

Go here to sign up for your 50 FREE cards too!
Good luck I can not wait to get our Christmas Cards!!!

1 comment:

  1. Caly, I love the Christmas Card. Thanks for the update on Bella!!

    ReplyDelete