I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

(not so happy) due date

we have reached the end of 9 months preggo...but still no baby to show, cuddle and kiss. It's so hard not to get anxious and wonder if she will ever arrive, but I'm taking comfort in the reality that she will be here soon and our life will never be the same again! While I type Isabella is drumming on my hip bone and sticking her little bum out for everyone to see, so I know she is running out of room and ready to be here! I know that once she is here time will fly by and I'll be remembering how easy she was to care for just inside the belly! But I'm so excited to be a mom and beyond excited to see Daniel as a dad. In the last few weeks I've seen him change from being nervous to just plain ready. He talks to her all the time and wants her out as much, if not more, than me! I can't wait to see her in his arms and begin the journey of parenthood together with him. He has been an amazing, loving, perfect husband and daddy-to-be throughout this whole pregnancy! So, that's all for now. Just hoping that the next time I get a change to write on here I will be cuddling a newborn in my arms!

Please pray for a quick labor and healthy Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment