I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Eph 4:1-2)

Monday, April 5, 2010

less than 100 days left

another monthly appointment today! now we are down to going every two weeks for the next couple months (the last 4 weeks it's every week)...It seems like we have been doing these appointments forever! Nothing very special about this week, just a general check up with measurements and a listen in on her with the Doppler. She (or my uterus rather) is measuring a perfect 26" for our 26 weeks past and she has a very strong heartbeat. During the whole listen in, she was pushing against the mike and wiggling around. Dr Bohmer laughed at how active she was and said she was definitely an active baby! For emphasis, before he was done, she gave a giant kick. :) And I was afraid she would be a shy girl today, I should have known she would show off her new skills. On the negative side for me, I seem to be gaining weight like no other. I'm up nearly 18lbs and if I don't slow down to 1lb a week I will be over my goal for the pregnancy. I don't really know what I can be doing differently, though. I'm eating healthy, about 90% of the time, and getting alot of walking in everyday. I could add more exercising in, but that blessed time-factor never seems to work in my favor. Hopefully as this school year winds down it will get better. But for now, I'm just going to keep doing my yoga and sign up for a weekend Prenatal Yoga class that I've heard is really good.

well, Daddy's car isn't starting and he is stuck out in Albemarle. One more thing to add to our mess of a day. Gotta go out and rescue him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment